I’ve been getting more and more clients asking me about their social media and how to get the most bang for their buck. Here’s what I’ve found that makes the best posts:
- Make it visual. A post without a picture is more likely to get scrolled past.
- Keep it short. 40 characters is all you need. Keep it simple.
- Make it ‘clickable’ (I’m not sure if that’s a word but I’m using it anyway!). You’ve all seen those posts that grab your attention with an intriguing headline and you have to click it to read the rest of the article. Do that!
- Steady flow. You need to post on a regular basis. At least 20 posts per month at the minimum.
- Offpeak times. Don’t post during work hours. It’s bound to get missed when people have a chance to log on. Instead post during the evening and/or on weekends.
Hope this helps some of you! Have a great weekend!
Keep it fresh 😉